Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day


So, John and I decided to welcome Cosmo here in style and throw a little get together for St. Patrick's Day for all our friends.  My grand idea was to have everyone wear green - obviously - and to make all green appetizers.  This of course if far more difficult than one might imagine.  There are not many green foods that present themselves as finger foods.  I am happy to report that after picking the brains of my cooking experts, I was able to provide a good spread that fell in line with our party theme.  And thanks to mine and John's mom we were plied with decorations both for the apartment and for ourselves as you'll see in the slide show.  It was a great time and I'm pretty sure that everyone had a grand time even though John beat them all in Guitar Hero.  I think John agreed to the party just so that he would have someone to compete with.  That or to show off his skills on the toy guitar.  Just a thought. 




Until next time...Jenn 

No comments: