Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Daze....

Hello guys, just thought I'd send a little update to say hi as it's been awhile. We are easing our way into summer. Sadly we have already said goodbye to two sets of dear friends. Kate and Jessica I miss you both so much!

I thought you guys would like to see how we are spending our time these days. John and Cosmo spent quality time together locating Cosmo's favorite ball. So funny to watch Cosmo try and reach it under the couch...even better watching John struggle with the same thing.








I also thought that you would like to see the beautiful quilt that John got me for our 3 year anniversary. It is made from old Japanese ukata fabric. I love it and think it's absolutely wonderful.

Lastly, I just wanted to give you a picture of our wonderful wonderful Japanese teacher. We had our last lesson a few weeks ago. She taught us a lot about Japan and great things to do and see here and even some Japanese! We miss you Fumi-san!!

Until next time...Jenn

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

Love your kimono, and the quilt. Happy Anniversary, can't believe it's been 3 years already and almost 2 years you have been in Japan. Love you my friend!