Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's Been Happenin'


So, as you all know we have had a roller coaster month. I'm happy to report that things in Tokyo seem to be slowly getting back to normal and our friends have slowly trickled back into town, which is comforting. We were able to go home for a few weeks right after the earthquake and it was so nice to be with family. I was especially thankful that I was able to see family and friends while I was pregnant so they could be apart of our blessing.

I'm attaching some pictures of what we were up to. First we were able to celebrate the gorgeous wedding of some of our Tokyo friends Rob and Andrea in Chicago. Congratulations you guys, we're so happy for you.

And next I have a few pics from my time home with my mom, dad, and Josh. We spent lots of time hanging out on the porch and just enjoying our time together. I miss them so much! And FYI, this is me around 34 weeks. I'll try and take a few more pictures soon now that we're at 37 as I keep getting bigger!!!

Until next time...Jenn



No comments: