Monday, May 18, 2009

Channeling Bob Marley

So, the weekend before last we decided to go scout out Tokyo's Reggae Festival and let me tell you...SO glad that we did.  There were bands, picnics, Japanese people with dreds, vagabond apparel and accessories, jerk chicken and Jamaican attire.  

We took a beleaguered Cosmo, who promptly found a spot to sprawl in order to get some rest.  Little did he know that he was going to be part of the spectacle to be seen.  I lost count of the number of people that stopped to take his picture or to pet him.  The best were those that LOVED it when he licked them.  Needless to say he was a big hit at the festival.  By the time we were getting ready to leave he was so tired of the attention that I told him to sit down and he promptly backed up and literally sat in my lap so that people couldn't get to him.  

The entire day was quite the experience let me tell you.  To be honest, I think the pictures tell it all better than I could.  

Until next time...Jenn

1 comment:

JMS said...

OMG - I sooooo miss my Cosmo neighbor.... he is so cute. So glad he's getting so much attention there - so sweet (Ok - funny that I care more about Cosmo than whatever festival you went to see)!! Jen