Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hmmm....

And I wonder why he looks at me like I'm crazy when I get mad when I find him by himself just lounging on the sofa.....

No, this is not my long promised post.  However, I have downloaded our Malaysia pictures onto my computer finally so there have been steps made in the right direction.  Therefore, you should have your next post shortly (like next day or so), so as my mom would say, "don't get your panties in a wad"...and you impatient people know who you are - HA!!!  What can I say, after being here - what - 9 months I managed to get myself busy and a bit lazy, let's be honest.  I've glided into the kept woman lifestyle beautifully if I do say so myself.  

Alright, hope you are all doing great and I'll get you more soon!

Until next time...Jenn

No comments: