Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You...


Happy Birthday dear John....happy birthday to you! I just wanted to send a little lovin' to my honey on his 35th birthday. Sadly for him, we were traveling ALL day long. Of course, we were in Hong Kong (to be discussed in a later blog) to celebrate, so no need to feel too sorry for us.

My personal birthday philosophy is that no matter how old you get...you still get to be a kid on your birthday. John was thrilled to don the party hat and blow out the candles as you can see....ha! But hey...thanks to one of my new friends that's made a trip home already...we had pre-made frosting this time, which was a good thing since I had to whip John's b-day cupcakes after getting home tonight.


Until next time...Jenn

1 comment:

cbs2528 said...

forget the sumo...I want pictures of the custom Zegna birthday presents!!!