Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If you need a laugh....

Today started off with me finding the American Military hotel in order to get my eyebrows back into shape. It's easy located near one of the larger Metro stations. Oddly enough as I am walking down the street I notice that this street is looking very familiar. In fact right across the street was the restaurant where John and I ate dinner with some friends on Friday and then had to take a cab home because we had no idea where we were...good times. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is destined to happen again.

In other funny news....I met up with one of the girls that I met at my conference last week for lunch. We finally find the restaurant in what I refer to as the maze that is Roppongi Hills (super fancy collage of buildings containing shops and restaurants and apartments). And now I can officially say that I've eaten sushi from the conveyor belt. It was super yummy, but as we sit down my friend looks at the stuff on the table and puts the soy sauce in her bowl...then she looks at another little dish and says oh this must be the wasabi. Note that the texture was different, but neither one of us questioned it. Then a few minutes later the waitress comes over as I'm about to put the same "GREEN TEA" in my soy sauce bowl....we laughed and laughed and so did the waitress and I'm pretty sure everyone else in the restaurant.

Hope that everyone had a great start to the week!

Until next time....Jenn

No comments: