Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We need your help.....

So, one of my new friends is having a Halloween party. And here is my conversation with John:

Jenn: Hey, we got invited to a Halloween party by Teri and all her work friends, which are Japanese, are going to be there, so it might be nice to meet some new people.

John: Do we have to dress up?

Jenn: It's a Halloween party, of course we have to dress up.

John: I'm not going.

Jenn: Of course you're going and don't worry about the costume...I'll find us something

John: (insert huge sigh)...we'll see

So, I really need some ideas for a good couple costume. The last few years we've been more in the hand out candy role rather than the get dressed up role, so we don't even have any old ones to rely on. All suggestions are totally appreciated...but keep in mind my sewing abilities are at a minimum.

Thanks in advance.

Until next time......Jenn

7 comments:

Misty said...

OK... I have a few:
1. Booty and the Beast - I little risque, but could be hilarious.
2. Van Halen and Valerie Bertanelli (sp?)
3. Tropical Depression - One wears a shirt for prozac (or yje like) and another a Hawaian Shirt.
4. Ike and Houston (verses Ike and Tina Turner)
5. If you are feeling evil - Peter Pan and Wendy
6. Baaa-Rock - One as a sheep and one as a rock.
7. ...

I could go on with this all day...

Renner Romig said...

Here's an idea because like you I am handicapped in the sewing department.

You could be black eyed peas. Get a green shirt and put the letter "P" on it and then paint one of your eyes black.

I know it's cheesy but it's simple and usually makes people go "Huh?" because they don't get it until they really think about it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Miss Priss said...

You can be static cling....
You safty pin on socks, undies, bounce sheets, etc to your clothes and make a sign that says "static cling" That would be very easy....

Misty said...

Anthony and Cleopatra

JMS said...

Bert & Ernie

EEL said...

1. Fred and Wilma Flintstones...I have these costumes if you want me to send them.

2. Superman and Wonderwoman

3. Get pirate costumes and attach CDs to them and go as software pirates.

4. Chik-fil-a cows

Woman Interrupted said...

Love your blog, found you through Miss Priss. How about Gilligan & Ginger? You might be able to find the clothes already made and who doesn't want to wear daisy dukes and braids?