Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quick...Catch Me If You Can


Okay, so it's not that dramatic, but you do have to grab the food as it goes by. Yep, you guessed it, John and I went to a conveyor belt sushi shop. It was delicious. I had actually tried it out before, with my friend Sam, but it was a first for John.

The sushi is just amazing here. I have eaten things here in Tokyo that I would have never dreamed of. For instance, in the U.S. I didn't go beyond something rolled, but here the sashimi is my favorite although there are a few things that you can get in a rolled format so to speak. So, if you are unfamiliar with my "textural issues" when it comes to food...let's just say they are quite insurmountable under normal circumstances. So John is basically blown away by my new love of all the non cooked fishes.

The weekend has been a bit low key for a change. I've been a bit under the weather so we just hung out in the area near our apartment. Last night however, we did meet some friends out for dinner, which I'm finding is always an experience. Wait 'til you see the cheese!!! And afterwards we were introduced to the BEST game ever....Apples to Apples. If you haven't tried it out...do, it was awesome.


I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!

Until next time.....Jenn

1 comment:

EEL said...

i never thought i would see the day that fitz would LIKE sashimi.