Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going Away - Party Hearty.....

So, some wonderful friends of mine (Stacy, Angie and Kimberly) threw John and I a good bye to Dallas party in late July. It was so much fun and really sad to know that this was the last time I'd see some of them for a long while. Although, I heartily attempted to talk everyone into booking their flights to Tokyo and coming to visit us. I got a few promises to visit, which I plan on holding you to....you know who are.

Here are a few fun pictures for those of you that weren't able to go.


In other news....I'm getting a peek into the life of ladies of leisure. Not that exciting so far. I did have a whirlwind day yesterday trying to get all the "essentials" that I might need when we get to Tokyo.....like extra face wash, mascara, and another pair of shoes. Yes, I know my husband thinks that I have too many as it is, but let's face it....my feet are too big for the sizes in Japan...so my shoe fetish is going to have to go on hiatus while we are living abroad. Therefore, I had to get one more fix before heading over.

Other than that, John calls every five minutes with something new for me to be doing....lucky me. Alright, hope you are all doing well.....

Until next time, Jenn

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nate and I had a great time and miss you guys already! Let's do something before you go...isn't your date in September now? BTW - how do you respond to questions I leave in comments or can you?? I'm not as sophisticated as you with this Blog business yet :)