Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Juneau what time it is.....it's BINGO time

Ahoy once again...from Juneau this time. We had a wonderful day today...our excursion tood us to the Mendenhall Glacier, which was an awe inspiring sight. Then after that we went out on the boat to participate in some whale watching, which I have to say has been the best experience of the entire cruise. There were whales everywhere and no matter how many we saw each and every time you saw water blow from their blowholes you got excited because you knew that after a few blows you would get to see the big dive where the huge tail goes up in the air...it was a fabulous sight to behold. I only wish I had the ability to send the pictures right now, but you'll have to be patient and see them later. It was just the most amazing experience.

After our exciting day in Juneau (which started at 8:00 by the way), we reboarded and headed to dinner. I feel like we eat almost every five minutes, but I'm sure it's just me. Once dinner was lapped up, we caught the last of the juggling show, then played a hand of BINGO...woohoo! And this hand was for a free cruise...can I just say I wasn't the least bit upset that I didn't come out ahead on that. Then we scooted over to see the last acts perform karoke and now I'm here documenting my day for you guys.

Tomorrow is another fun day in Sitka, which we don't have any scheduled plans for so might not be too much interesting to impart...we shall see.

Alright, until next time....Jenn

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey there! I just got caught up on the adventures of you, John and Cosmo on this labor day :) Can't wait to see some pictures! I'm really enjoying your updates!