Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rock the Boat...Don't Rock the Boat Baby....

Goodness gracious but it's been an interesting day. I set sail with my parents and grandparents on our monumental Alaska cruise. The boat the we are on is apparently a lot smaller than my prior cruising vessels and the water is VERY choppy. Needless to say for someone like myself that suffers from incredible motion sickness, that was not good news at al.

Tomorrow we hit a port, so that should get me back to equalibrium. My poor dad, whom I inherited my lack of internal stability staying in our cabin all day trying not to get too sick...urgh! I at least got to travel outside the room. The captain has promised that by 5 in the morning we should be sailing a lot smoother.

So, just wanted to give you a little update on my location in the world. It promises to be a fun week though....me and the granny crowd. There are more older people on this cruise than you can imagine. I can count the people around my age on two hands....good times.

Alas, I have to say goodbye as they are killing me with the price of using the slowest internet EVER.

Hope all is well and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure. Alaska here we come!!!

Bon Voyage,
Jenn

1 comment:

Misty said...

A. It's not like you are single... you're on a family vacay.
B. Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head.