Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey Mom and Dad!!!

Hey, Mom and Dad!!!

I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I miss you.

I just got back from taking grandmom for a walk and I'm getting ready for my early morning snooze. Granddad and I need to go on (poop (yuck)) patrol before we take the garbage out so I need a little rest so I don't over extend myself too early in the morning.

We're doing OK (in spite of the heat) and I'm about to get grandmom/dad trained on my daily routine. They finally caught on to the back massages in the morning, the snacks at lunch and the little something extra after dinner. Grandmom and I had an adventure at Pet Smart yesterday, where she got me more "greenies", other goodies and I got a cookie from the checkout lady. I think she also got a new squirrel but she won't let me at it because I already have trouble keeping up with Mr. Rabbit and Mr. Monkey (we have pitcures for later).

Gotta go, granddad is heading outside. Grandmom is washing my bedding and I'm afraid I overhead her saying something about a "bath for the dog". What dog?

I miss you both!


No comments: